Provide innovative, creative and technically competent electronic and communication engineers for industry and society through excellence in technical education and research.
- Provide quality education in the field of electronics and communication engineering through periodically updating curriculum, effective teaching-learning process, best laboratory facilities and collaborative ventures with the industries.
- Inculcate innovative skills, research aptitude, team work, ethical practices among students so as to meet the expectations of the industry as well as society.
- Adopt the best educational methods to improve teaching learning process continuously.
- Provide students with training on latest technology with supporting software.
- Facilitate effective interactions among faculty and students, and foster networking with alumni, industries and other institutions of repute.
- 2002 B.E. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- 2014 M.E. (Communication Systems)
The Professor and Head
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
E-mail : email@example.com