To provide a congenial ambience for individuals to develop and blossom as academically superior, socially conscious and nationally responsible citizens.
- Impart high quality computer knowledge to the students through a dynamic scholastic environment wherein they learn to develop technical, communication and leadership skills to bloom as a versatile professional.
- Develop life-long learning ability that allows them to be adaptive and responsive to the changes in career, society, technology, and environment.
- Build student community with high ethical standards to undertake innovative research and development in thrust areas of national and international needs.
- Expose the students to the emerging technological advancements for meeting the demands of the industry.
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was established in the year 1984 to meet the demand for well-qualified computer professionals.
- Flexible Choice based Credit System.
- Student Centric Teaching Methodology is adopted.
The various Associations and Clubs promote the leadership and organisational skills of the students by conducting various academic events throughout the year. Apart from academics, students also involve themselves in activities that inculcate service and team spirit. The department library has more than 7500 books. In addition, it also has E-resources to access Journals / Magazines with Internet facilities. The department houses more than 500 high end computers to meet the requirements of various laboratories. In addition, it has other equipment such as Fibre Optic Trainer Kit , HP Server E/C -1, Xeon Server, Wep-Printronix Line Printer, IBM AIX Server.